Monday, March 1, 2010

The Return of the Wee Ones!


When I started my freckles & friends shop 9 months ago, one of my first series of animals were ones I coined "Wee Ones." For some reason I stopped making them. So yesterday while thinking about what to stock the shop with for Easter (which is just about a month away!), I remembered the Wee Ones. At 7" tall they are perfect for little Easter baskets. So Whiskers, Sunny and Dorothy (Dottie for short) came to life. (Whiskers sold last night but I have re-listed his "clone") :)

Another reason I wanted to re-introduce the Wee Ones is that in this economy, not everyone can spend a lot on non-essentials. So, priced at $7.99 (with only $3.00 for shipping) the Wee Ones offer a reasonable alternative for a little gift - for your child, your friend, your Mom or yourself!

Along those same lines, I have created two new categories in my shop: Under 10 Bucks and Under 20 Bucks. I am going to focus on those categories - I want to make shopping in my shop affordable for everyone!!

So the Wee Ones are my feature today. Stay tuned for more Easter/Spring babies to come! Welcome to March! Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to focus on the affordable. Your bunnies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea . . . . I'm sure they will all find loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very cute! Wish I could afford to get each of my boys one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are just ADORABLE! im in love!

    ReplyDelete