Monday, March 29, 2010

Angels Among Us

Mother's Day is 6 weeks away. I know. I know. Passover is tonight. Easter is next Sunday. But in this retail world we have to look ahead (don't tell anyone I'm designing Christmas items, ok?)

If you follow my blog you know that I'm pretty fond of my Mom. She is kind and generous and smart; humble and hard-working and talented. I credit much of any creative spirit I have to my Mom. It's in the genes. My aunts were very creative; so was Grandma and my sister is practically Martha Stewart.

Over the years my Mom has acquired a collection of angels in various forms - given by many who think of her in that respect. So it was obvious to me that when I created this first angel (and there will be more) her name needed to be Esther - my Mom's name.

So think about the angels you know - or someone who needs an angel. And over the next few weeks my shop and I will help you out! The angels will be about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment