Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweet as Sugar

Sometimes the things you least expect turn out to be the happiest.

While doing an early Spring Cleaning of my fabric closet I came across pink chenille fabric that I had cut out for a bunny. And for whatever reason, I had only part of the bunny. I looked thru my newly organized (by color) fabrics I discovered I was out of pink chenille, but I did have white. Since my Mom always taught me to be frugal and make the most of whatever I had, I decided to make a multi-colored bunny and see how it would turn out.

The finished product, little Sugar, made me smile. Big. And I haven't stopped smiling yet. :)

You can find Sugar and other Easter critters in my shop freckles & friends Thanks for taking a peek and have a terrific Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment