Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wee Clones



Meet a special English Sheepdog, Black Cat and Grey Tabby Cat.  Or at least my impressionist versions of the real things.

If you're new to my world, let me give you some background.  I design Wee Ones - little stuffed animals - all kinds of species - all my own designs.  About a year ago I began getting requests to make Wee "Clones" of people's pets (just dogs and cats to this point).  It is always a challenge because I really want to please my customers ~ and designing something as special as a version of their beloved pets ~ well... it's a challenge. :)

The designs (like I said so far just cats and dogs) are in place, but the biggest challenge of a personalized Wee One?  Finding fabric that will replicate the real deal.  That was my dilemma this week and I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping  I did ok.  
They are shipping off tomorrow, so I'll know soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment