Sunday, May 1, 2011

Coffee Anyone?


Mother's Day is next Sunday, so I've been working on a little something for my Mom. She is a coffee lover, an awesome baker and at age 92 - a social butterfly. So obviously she needs a coffee-themed apron.

My gift to her will be this coffee-inspired apron. The fabric is by monaluna for Robert Kaufman and so my Mom. She is very active in her church and her retirement community and that always involves food and coffee and serving food and coffee so I thought this would be a nice little fashion statement for her to wear at those functions.

And of course there is a little inside story, too. When I was growing up my Mom had a coffee cup in her hand from morning till night. Coffee was definitely her drink of choice. Alcohol has never touched her lips, but coffee? Oh yeah. Constantly.

5 comments:

  1. this is soooo adorable, I am sure you Mom will luv it...hope your week is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I too have my coffee mug in hand all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is SO cute! i love the print :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out super cute! I still need to think of a mother's day gift... an apron just might fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete