Saturday, June 27, 2009

I Heart Special Requests


So those quotes that inspired me to open my shop and have one focus and one focus only? Prophetic.
"Take up one idea. Make that idea your life.Think of it, dream of it, live one idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea,and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success."
*Swami Vivekananda*
[For our economy to survive]
"We have to start making stuff again."
*Peter Schiff, American Economist*
I have found something to do that fulfills my creative spirit and makes me smile every day. Not to mention in some small way I think I'm bringing smiles and just a bit of whimsical happiness to others as well...
Good karma. I have three special orders to fill. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! And thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment