Sunday, June 28, 2009

Booga Booga!



It's been a busy day in the ol' workshop today (which reminds me it's not to soon to start stocking up for Christmas. O man...)
I decided to try something different and experimented with this little monster type guy (a friendly one to start) and have dubbed this new collection "The Fuzzy Wuzzables." I may have to reshoot as I think this little monster (Izzy) is much cuter in person. Quick and easy to make ~ with all kinds of creative possibilities for these guys. My mind is spinning with ideas!
Also thinking of starting to go in new directions with materials - recycling old tees, socks, blankets, jeans to make some of my critters. I'd really love to locate some old (but in good shape) chenille bedspreads! Let me know if you see any out there!
So with two projects done for today, time to whip up some turkey burgers and maybe, maybe work a few more hours tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment