Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again!


Tomorrow I begin production on my BC Buddies and thus the roll out of my 3rd Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign!  Yay!  I will be featuring favorites from years past (in my Etsy shop now) and creating new fun and whimsical critters as well.

Having a family history of breast cancer (and a couple of scares myself) it is an important issue to me.  I'm one of the lucky ones though so I want to do all I can to give back and support finding a cure.

Adopt any of my BC Buddies between now and the end of October and 10% of each sale will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. You can find them in my Etsy Shop and, starting in September, in any of the fabulous stores that carry my Wee Ones, et al and have generously offered to partner with me in my campaign:


I send {{hugs}} and a huge thank you to them for their support!  Plan to be seeing a lot of pink around here in the next couple of months!  I think I'll be seeing it  in my sleep.  *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment