Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year ~ New Ideas!

Not one to make New Year's Resolutions, I have always been one to set goals for a new year. Goals seem more positive to me than resolving that I've been doing something wrong. *wink*

And fortunately each new year brings new ideas for projects ~ everything from photography to things around the house to, of course, my designs for little ones. I've been a little obsessed the last couple of days with the thought of personalizing things. (This may eventually involve upgrading my sewing equipment, but we'll have to see how the year goes. *wink*)

Till then, here is my first personalized item ~ a plush pillow with your child's (or your!) initial. Of course I see sets of three for all three initials (first, middle and last name). Or if one wanted to spell out a short name; or a couple's initials on one or two pillows to celebrate a wedding or anniversary. Ack, the possibilities are endless.

And I'm chomping at the bit to get to the sewing machine for the next idea for personalization. So here is to 2011. Bring it on! :)

1 comment: