Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

I have always worked better with a schedule, a time line and just a bit of pressure.

If you are like me, here's some interesting information for you:
  • There are 66 days until Halloween
  • There are 91 days until Thanksgiving
  • There are 98 days until Hanukkah
  • There are 121 days until Christmas

My intent for the next two days is to seriously clean and organize my studio and storage spaces ~ start with a clean slate before jumping into holiday production. Which means, of course, I will be chatting on Facebook a lot; returning emails from two weeks ago; taking an extra long walk with my dog; cuddling with my cat; going thru my photo archives and phoning my Mom.

You see how the "pressure" part plays into this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment