Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Programming Note...

So you may have noticed some changes in my online presence (and eventually my "in life" presence) as I make the transition from "freckles & friends" into the new phase of "cmh design."

I eluded to changes on the horizon here and with the help of my IT guys (translation - husband and son, IT consultants by day; bribed family members by night) we have taken steps to make everything consistent. (I'm big on branding and consistency...) Over the last couple of weeks much designing and coding and all sorts of crazy things ensued.

So now my blog, my Etsy shop, my Facebook business page (I will be begging you and reminding you to join me on that new page because unfortunately I have to start all over!), my labels, my business cards, on and on and on... will all be switched over from "freckles & friends" to "cmh design." Bear with me.

Because my line of handcrafted merchandise is growing, "cmh design" seemed to be a good idea to incorporate a broader base from which to work. I have a new website acting as a central location to link you all to the various spots my products can be purchased - both online and brick 'n mortar. My new site will also serve as a spot to quickly check in and see what's happening behind the scenes and how to keep up with the latest creations and fun tidbits in general.

So now, (drum roll) here it is!!!! cmh design Log on and take a stroll around. And check back often for updates on new projects, new merchandise and new venues! (And maybe a chuckle or two...)

Thank you SO much for your patience as I transition ~ and thanks for making all this growth possible. It is all too. much. fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment