Monday, October 12, 2009

It seems like ages since I've been able to add someone
new to the shop. I've been busy organizing (made a storyboard which I'll blog about one of these days) and a few special orders ~ they're starting to flow in for the holidays. :) Which makes me smile. :)

Anyway, ever since Joey the Giraffe went to live with a sweet little heart patient, I haven't had too many "wild" animals in the shop. It was time. So meet Samantha.

Samantha says:
"Hi, my name is Samantha and I am a giraffe. I wasn’t really born in Africa, but my ancestors were. I’m looking for a best friend who likes to visit zoos (as long as I’m on the people side of the fences) so I can see my distant relatives. Right now I live mostly with bunnies and puppies and bears, but there are two elephants so we share conversation about the old country.
I am soft and cuddly and ready to find a home! I like chocolate chip ice cream, bicycle rides, Wii bowling and hugs. I hope you’ll think about taking me home with you. And if you like strawberry ice cream, I’m flexible."


She's just hanging around looking for ice cream, so if you're in the market for a giraffe stop on by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment