Sunday, September 6, 2009

Breast Cancer Comfort Friends, Part II

Lucy the Lamb has been around for awhile, but she decided to join her Breast Cancer Comfort Friends, so she now sports "the badge." (When I added the ribbon to her heart today I was reminded how incredibly soft and cuddly she is. Shhhh - don't tell the others but she really is a favorite of mine...)

Others have now joined in the cause in my shop and the Breast Comfort Friends category is growing. And there will be more!!

Breast Cancer Awareness Month starts early (and will stay late) in my shop. I have a commitment to finding a cure not just for family members who suffered for many years, but for all those affected. Please check out my “Breast Cancer Comfort” category featuring “Comfort Friends” for anyone who has been touched by breast cancer…
Until the end of October, 20% of each sale will go to Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Comfort Friends will be added on a continual basis, so if you don’t see anyone you want to adopt today, please check back! The family is growing to help the cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment