Friday, February 24, 2012

Hippity Hop


Hop on over to my Etsy shop where it's all bunnies all the time.  Well, except for the tigers and raccoons and dinosaurs and owls and mice ~ oh, you get the idea.



But there are a lot of bunnies.  My Etsy shop and all of the fabulous brick 'n mortar shops I work with are excited to see Easter and Spring just around the corner!



So if you are in New York City, check out Stoopher & Boots; if you are in Chicago, stop by hanger 18; lots of shopping opportunities in Denver ~ CaboodleShow of Hands Gallery and I Heart Denver; traveling to the San Francisco Bay area ~ pop into Modern Mouse in the East Bay, Alameda and if you are looking for sun and surf and great gifts, travel down to Hapa Collective in Seal Beach, California!

Hippity hop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this little guy reminds me of my Arlo Kitty, he's our tub of love.

    Happiness to all.

    ReplyDelete