Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bundle Up for Winter!

Where I live we are having an unusually warm November, but winter will be upon us all before we know it. So some of my Liten Venn* characters are prepared with their winter scarves! Gregory the Penguin and Sasha the Polar Bear are happy to model for you.

The Liten Venns are going to be showing up in many varieties this holiday season. They make great stocking stuffers as most are 6 inches tall and 6 inches wide (from wing to wing or paw to paw). Most of them have some small parts so are for children 3 and up; but I'm always happy to substitute those small pieces with baby-safe features! Exchanging plastic eyes and noses for felt eyes and noses make a Liten Venn completely safe for baby.

So pop by my Etsy shop often and wander the aisles. Hot chocolate and sugar cookies on the table in front. *wink*

*Liten Venn is Norwegian for Small Friend ~ an homage to my Norwegian heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment